SRP: Php 6,750.00
The proven ergonomic double strap.
The first and only professionally-tested¹ double strap in the world - The DuoStrap™ Signature patent-pending balanced weight distribution offers comfort like no other! Significantly reduces shoulder pain and strain while playing, and helps keep a natural and comfortable playing position. Enjoy the look and feel of supple garment leather in natural colors² that complement your guitar or bass.
The DuoStrap Signature is backed by years of real-world results by touring and session bassist Damian Erskine.
- Minimize shoulder and back pain by distributing the weight of your instrument.
- Maintain proper playing posture to help lessen hand and wrist injury.
- Contour-forming elastic neoprene on shoulders for ultimate comfort without the excessive bounce found on other neoprene straps.
- Unique length adjustments using durable metal hardware.
- Stylish back cover finished with branded metal rivets.
- Works great for double-cut basses and guitars, with optional adapter to work with single-cuts.
- Equally effective for left- and right-handed players.
TENSION STRAP (Leather)
(SRP: Php 700.00)
for single-cut basses & guitars with standard strap pins. (Note: A strap lock system may be required to accommodate the thickness of 2 straps):
TENSION STRAP (Nylon)
(SRP: Php 450.00)
for single-cut basses & guitars with flush mounted strap pins. This version requires use of strap locks:
RECOMMENDED: Download and review the setup instructions for both Tension Strap versions before ordering.
"I personally have spent the last few years trying to perfect an ergonomically correct bass strap, due to the fact that the products out there that have been called ergonomic up to this point, I feel, have left something to be desired.
I found in the Damian Erskine signature DuoStrap an easy to use, good looking, quality product with attention to detail, such as the soft sides of the strap which can cut into a player's neck and shoulder area on most wider straps. The DuoStrap is wider in the shoulder, where and as it should be. I find this to be useful with traditional 4 string, but even more so for 5 & 6 string basses."
Dr. Randall Kertz
Chiropractic Physician and Author of The Bassist's Guide to Injury Management, Prevention and Better Health featuring top bassists including Victor Wooten, Chuck Rainey, Steve Bailey and Esperanza Spalding